Download WooCommerce WCFM Marketplace Shopify Connector Free Nulled
WooCommerce WCFM Marketplace Shopify Connector
Now, the vendors can connect their WooCommerce WCFM marketplace store with their Shopify eCommerce store and sync products, map categories, and orders between them.
After the installation of the plugin. The vendors will be able to configure the settings under their account panel. But before making the configuration, the vendors need to add their Shopify account by entering the required details.
After saving the details, the vendors will be able to configure the settings for the added Shopify account that includes – General settings, Export order settings, and Shopify Auto-Syncing Settings
After the initial configuration settings, the vendors can map the categories, import/export the products, import/export the orders from the WCFM marketplace to the Shopify store, and vice-versa.
Also, this plugin allows the export of orders from the WCFM marketplace to the Shopify Store in real-time and syncs products’ price, quantity, and SKU in real-time.
Note – This plugin is an add-on to the WCFM Marketplace. So, to use this plugin you need to have the WCFM marketplace first.
Why WooCommerce WCFM Marketplace Shopify Connector?
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quickly as it is possible. Kindly do not give us a low rating without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WooCommerce WCFM Marketplace Shopify Connector
- Sellers can connect their multiple Shopify accounts to the WCFM vendor account.
- Seller can export and import products with connected Shopify accounts.
- Seller can Export and import the orders with connected Shopify accounts.
- Seller can map the categories ( It will depend on the Marketplace WCFM end coding ).
- Real-time Sync products’ price, quantity, SKU in real-time.
- Export orders in real time to Shopify.
- Allow sellers to manage the exported order’s shipping status from their Shopify Account.
- Shopify admin manages the order’s shipping status(fulfillment status) so we will allow the seller to do the same for WCFM exported orders.
- The vendors can add Tracking Number and Shipping Carrier on the Shopify account to mark the WCFM exported orders as fulfilled.
- The customer who ordered from the WCFM end will be able to get the order shipping status(as the default WooCommerce flow).
- If the seller will add a tracking number at the Shopify end then that will be shown at the WCFM order end too for the customers.
1 – Multiple Category Mapping
The vendors can map multiple categories of the WCFM marketplace and the Shopify store as required.
2 – Add Multiple Shopify Accounts
Vendors can add multiple Shopify store accounts under their WCFM marketplace vendor account.
3 – Import Products from Shopify
The vendors can easily import the products under their account from the Shopify account to their WCFM marketplace account.
4 – Export Products to Shopify
Export products from the WCFM marketplace vendor account to their Shopify account as required.
5 – Real-Time Sync
The product data – price, quantity, and SKU gets synced automatically between both platforms.
6 – Export/Import Orders
Import/export the orders from the WCFM marketplace to Shopify and vice-versa. Real-time order export from the WCFM marketplace to the Shopify store feature is also there.
Consider that you have vendor accounts at two different eCommerce marketplace platforms. So, you might be selling your products separately on those platforms.
Now, what if you get the opportunity to integrate these two platforms? Then you will be able to sell the products of one platform on another and vice-versa.
This integration allows you to increase your product offerings on both platforms. Also, you can sync the products, order, and map categories between the two platforms seamlessly.
Using the WCFM Shopify connector, integrate the Shopify eCommerce store with the WCFM marketplace. You can import/export products between the two platforms. Apart from that, import/export orders from the WCFM marketplace to the Shopify eCommerce store and vice-versa.
There is a real-time sync of orders from the WCFM marketplace to Shopify. Apart from that, you can also map the categories of the WCFM marketplace with the Shopify categories.
v 1.0.0 Initial releaseDownload WooCommerce WCFM Marketplace Shopify Connector Free Nulled
Last Updated: 2023-03-31
Download Link: bit.ly/OTI2ODc=